The c-MET exon 14 skipping mutation exists in a variety of solid tumors, mainly in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The mutation rate in lung adenocarcinoma is about 3%, and the mutation rate in lung squamous cell carcinoma is about 2%, especially i, the mutation rate is as high as 22% in lung sarcomatoid carcinoma (PSC). Clinical studies have shown that c-MET inhibitors have a significant effect on patients with c-MET exon 14 skipping mutations, but have little effect on wild-type patients. Therefore, the detection of c-MET exon 14 skipping mutation is the premise and basis for guiding the use of c-MET inhibitors. Detection of c-MET exon 14 skipping mutation by a highly sensitive detection method is of great significance for improving lung cancer patients. It is of great significance to improve the survival rate, to prolong the survival period, to avoid excessive chemotherapy, and to improve the quality of life.
The human c-MET exon 14 skipping mutation detection kit developed by MEDx Translational Medicine is used to qualitatively detect c-MET exon 14 skipping mutations in vitro on RNA extracted from human tissue samples.
ABI 7500, Hongshi SLAN-96P fluorescence quantitative PCR instrument.
• FFPE tissue, with a thickness of about 10μm/piece, 2-4 pieces, or 5μm/piece, 5-8 pieces;
• Fresh and frozen tissue, no less than 30mg, stored at -80℃ or in liquid nitrogen, dry ice transportation;
1. RNA sample quality control: OD260/OD280 value is between 1.8 and 2.1;
2. RNA concentration: 1ng/μL≤RNA≤5ng/μL;
3. It is recommended that the extracted RNA samples are tested immediately, otherwise they should be stored below -70°C, and the storage time should not exceed 6 months.
If you have any of the following needs, feel free to contact us or email us at inquiry@MEDxTMC.net . We will reply within 24 hours.
1. Customized or bulk orders of IVD/CDx products.
2. Get a quote for IVD/CDx products
3. Become our distributor
4. Get customized pharmaceutical service solutions
5.Learn more about our technology and R&D