This kit uses PCR+CE methods to detect nine mononucleotide repeat sites including BAT25, BAT26, NR21, NR24, MONO27, BAT52, BAT56, BAT59, and BAT60 in tumor tissues to guide the diagnosis of colorectal cancer patients, especially treated with immune checkpoint inhibitors like anti-PD-1/PD-L1 antibodies.
Microsatellite Instability (MSI) Dx Analysis Test Kit‘s CE certification number is NL-CA002-2022-66407
• Sensitive: Detection limit as low as 3ng, DNA mutation detection ratio as low as 10%.
• Good Stability：The reference product is verified for 2 consecutive days, multiple instruments, multiple operators, and multiple batches, and the sample test results meet the requirements.
• High Anti-interference：Under the interference of hemoglobin, triglyceride, EDTA anticoagulant, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, and gemcitabine hydrochloride, the product performance has no obvious effect.
• Population with a family history of colorectal cancer: Screening and identification of Lynch syndrome
• Patients with stage II colorectal cancer: Medication guidance and assessment of prognosis
• Patients with metastatic colorectal cancer: Assessing the benefit of immunotherapy
• Patients with pan-solid tumors: Mainly gastrointestinal tumors
If you have any of the following needs, feel free to contact us or email us at inquiry@MEDxTMC.net . We will reply within 24 hours.
1. Customized or bulk orders of IVD/CDx products.
2. Get a quote for IVD/CDx products
3. Become our distributor
4. Get customized pharmaceutical service solutions
5.Learn more about our technology and R&D